Thanks to Anita, Seth and I were able to take a little getaway to Prague for a few days. I had never been and was so impressed. I loved Prague. It was beautiful, had great food, and I got to spend all my time with Seth.
 |
| Trdelnik with nutella. This looked relish but was underwhelming. |
 |
| Prague was in bloom while we were there. So pretty. |
 |
| This is Terezin. A town that existed prior to World War II, but became a town used as a propaganda tool. Jews were housed here under the rouse that Hitler was giving Jews towns to live in, with stores, theater, jobs, restaurants etc. Most of the Jews that came here eventually went to Auschwitz. It was a terribly sobering day, but I am grateful we could go. |
2 comments:
Oh, I hadn't seen these photos. Glad you two could get away. Aren't those times just the best? You could have gone to Leuven and loved it just as much I bet, but Prague is something special, we all agree. Handsome boy giving you a row on the river!
Prague is so fabulous. How fun to enjoy it without kids. You must have had a bad Trdelnik (had to look back to see how to spell that...). There were some just outside the apartment we stayed in that were to die for!
Post a Comment