4.07.2013

Grammie and Pop Came to Town

Grammie and Pop (Seth's parents) were in Monterey, CA for a week and popped down to see us for a long weekend before they headed to D.C. for  Seth's youngest brother's wedding. Taft loved having them in town for his birthday. 


Taft and Luke wasted no time having Grammie and Pop play with them. We headed out for breakfast before Taft's party. 


Ever since a waitress here recognized Taft from a day at the beach, he thinks he owns this place.
Last night together, Greek food.

A random guy was making the BIGGEST bubbles after our Greek dinner. Taft took chasing these suckers down and popping them very seriously. 


Really. Both these boys LOVED having Grammie and Pop in town. 


Whenever Taft and Luke were fighting over something Seth's mom would say,  "Here Taft, I have a plan." She'd whisper something in his ear to "trick" Lukie into giving the toy back. It worked like a charm to calm Taft down. Ever since he'll ask Taft or I to "make a plan". 

Blue eyed dreamboats. 


Thanks for coming Grammie and Pop!

3 comments:

Herways Go West said...

of course you know it was OUR great pleasure and blessing to hang out for a few days. Goes too fast. I need to record in my journal about 'the plan'...it was great how Taft really wanted to stick to our plan and he just knew it would work!

Kathleen said...

Looks like everyone had so much fun. I can't wait until it's my turn to come to town!

natalie said...

I really love the last 3 pictures of this post. How fun that grammy & pop were there for Taft's bday. I think you do a great job party planning. Who needs a bouncy house? :)