Our Christmas season was kicked off the same as last year. Santa arrived in Coronado via the ferry. There were lots of activities for kids at the Ferry Landing, visiting Santa, painting ornaments, playing on a snow hill (real snow), and hot chocolate and cookies.
 |
| Dane and Taft. Dane's family used to live on our street but moved a little north a couple of months ago. We've missed having them on our street so it was fun to run into them here. |
 |
| I don't know what it is with Taft and Santa, but he is always SO serious when he talks to him. |
 |
| Following the activities at the Ferry Landing, there's a parade along Orange Avenue. |
 |
| Graham Cracker Gingerbread House making |
 |
| We visited the Temple on a Sunday night to see the lights. The night we went they had performers singing Christmas carols. The boys went in their pajamas to this because we're classy like that. |
 |
| Speaking of classy, check out our neighbors. |
 |
| Taft was a sheep in our ward's Christmas Nativity program. Seth had to work this night so he had to miss it. It was adorable! |
 |
| Instagram quality, sorry. Seth's work threw a very nice Christmas party at a hotel downtown. While everyone very much enjoyed the cocktail hour, we enjoyed a Cranberry Spritzer. People got really nice, friendly, and quite happy as the night went on...if you know what I mean. |
 |
| This picture makes me laugh. This was our Christmas Eve dinner. Seth and I are overly smiley because we were trying to get the boys to smile. |
Since the boys and I were headed to Utah for my sister's wedding, we had our Christmas Eve on the 23rd and our Christmas morning on the 24th. We had a nice dinner Christmas Eve, the boys opened their jammies and a Christmas story from The Elves, and we headed out for a walk to see Christmas lights. The boys fell asleep on the walk, but we made sure to leave cookies and milk out for Santa.
Santa brought a gift for the boys to share this year. They got a fully loaded train table and it has been the best thing Santa ever spent his money on...er...made.
I went to load some video, but turns out our version of iMovie is too old for our new camera. Grrrr. So, until I upgrade iMovie we'll just have to keep our movies to ourselves.
6 comments:
Train tables are the very best. And I really love those boys. I love the picture of all three of your boys watching the parade. Gosh, that Lukie is so cute.
Nice work party! I work at LDS Family Services so the most we got was some chocolate-hyper people. Not as entertaining.
Love Coronado at Christmas. Orange Ave is so well done. And you're in shorts for the Christmas parade. There is something beautiful about that...
Love love love. I sure do miss you guys already. :( sniff.
the gingerbread house is amazing. Those always fell over for us!
I'm with Colie...shorts at the parade. Wow! I'm moving to your heavenly place!
THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THE NEW POSTS! I love them. Christmas on Coronado looks like lots of fun....festive yet great temperatures to enjoy it with.
I look forward to seeing video once you get it working:)
you guys are great :D
Post a Comment