 |
| Toddler Kathleen |
 |
High School Kathleen
|
Obviously I've been scanning old photos today. It's so much fun to look back at old pictures. My mom had a birthday while we were in Utah. It was the day before my brother's wedding so we didn't do too much to celebrate. My mom is a great example of the kind of mom I want to be. She will do ANYTHING for her kids and not because she feels like she has to, but I think she really likes to. We give her a hard time sometimes reminiscing about her less-than-perfect moments (we think those moments are funny, she does not) but all my siblings agree that we wouldn't want anyone else for a mom.
8 comments:
I love the old pics! You look identical to your mom! So cute :)
Awwww. thanks Nog.
It is true that I LOVE doing things for my children...and grandchildren. I can't imagine life without the blessing of children and grandchildren!
Holy smokes you look just like her! Lucky for you, because she is beautiful even now as a grandma! You're going to age nicely haha :)
I'm loving your moms middle and maiden name! Very cool. Ha ha.
I think you should cut your hair just like the 'high school Kathleen' and then take a picture. Make it black/white and you won't see a difference! Incredible.
Happy Belated Birthday Kathleen!
wow. you definitely take after your mom!
I love looking back at old pics too. It's so fun to see who resembles each other. Minus the hairdo, you really do look a lot like your mom. Pretty, pretty ladies. :)
I love how thoughtful & funny your mom is. Happy Belated Kathleen!
Post a Comment