Anita's birthday present to Seth was an all expense paid trip to Paris! We had such a great time. We started off seeing Notre Dame, then headed over to the Eiffel Tower. Of course, we got panda picture there. After the Eiffel Tower we saw a place that was renting bicycles for only 2 euros an hour! We all got bikes and rode up Champsd' Elysees, past the Arc de Triumphe (the roundabout was pretty scary), and up to Montmarte. We saw all the artists, got a crepe (yum!), saw the Sacre-Coeur,and then headed back to return our bikes. After all of that we still had 2 hours to spend it the Louvre. It was such a great day! Thanks so much for taking us Anita!
8.07.2007
Paris
Posted by Heidi at 8:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
What a great day in Paris. How perfect. I love the pic of Seth dipping you. A great action shot.
Montmarte is my favorite part of Paris, although it is further away and right by a bad area. I think I just love that artist square that you show in your last picture. I also love the shot of you three on your bikes. Looks like fun!
Love that picture of you and seth in front of the eiffel tower. The bikes were a good idea! What kind of crepe did you get?
What a great birthday gift!!! Looks like you guys had a great time. Thanks for sharing all your European adventures with all of us. It's been so fun to see what you guys have been up to.
Heidi,it was a fun day for me as well. I think it must be selfish to give someone a birthday gift and have as much fun with it as they do....too bad Tom had to work!
Post a Comment