
I was looking through pictures and came across this one from last summer. It is so funny to me, maybe not to the rest of you though. We were in Seattle here with Seth's friends Jason and Ryan for Jerry Mullholland's wedding. We were on one of the piers and I guess the seagulls love french fries. I was super scared to feed them just holding it in my fingers (and it looks like Ryan was scared too) but Jason was brave enough to put it in his mouth.
7.02.2007
What the...?
Posted by Heidi at 4:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I also love that picture. Actually I love any picture with Ryan in it. I love the stories from that trip. Oh, budding romance .. .. Have fun in California we will see you on Saturday.
Even now I'm still cracking up at that picture! I think the seagull doesn't know quite what to do with those two!
You caught a classic shot of Ryan, I wonder how NYC is treating him?
I'm glad you explained that picture. I was so confused with what was happening when I first looked at it. Great shot though!!
Post a Comment