I wish I would have documented each month on their own, but man! Time is flying! I can't believe Jonah is already almost 4 months old. Jonah's first month was spent sleeping a lot, a trip to the lactation people (you'd think nursing would be a cinch by your 3rd....), and hosting family who came to meet the sweet boy. From the beginning Jonah was a good sleeper and could go 3-4 hours stretches at night. I was very appreciative!
Month Two we discovered Jonah was sensitive to dairy and could be very fussy and uncomfortable. He continued to sleep at least 4-5 hour stretches at night. He started smiling! And he more than doubled his birth weight.
 |
| Adoring big brothers |
 |
|
Month Three took a trip to Utah and Jonah decided he know hates the car! Perfect timing! However, he decided to start sleeping through the night! He loves to smile at Mom, is talkative, especially first thing in the morning. He's on a good eat, wake, sleep cycle, usually only liking to be awake for 1 1/2 at a time. Occasionally he wants to be out for the night starting around 5 pm, but it makes for a really early morning. Like Taft and Luke, he detests tummy time. He really likes to be paid attention to when he's awake. He doesn't really appreciate being put in a bouncer or under a mobile during his awake time. He likes to be talked to and held. When it's time for him to sleep he seems to still like the swaddle and to be rocked until he's just about out. I try not to get him all the way asleep so he is pretty good about getting himself to sleep. He loves getting his diaper changed and being stark naked for a few minutes. Tonight I let him be naked a little too long and he peed on Seth. Oops.
Jonah is just so squishable! I really have to hold back from squeezing him too tight. I could eat him!
 |
| Swoon. Another blue-eyed dreamboat to add to the family! |
3 comments:
amazing the changes in 3 months. So we have Taft's monkey, Luke has a ?, and Jonah has an elephant. Glad you figured out he is dairy sensitive....such a pain but shouldn't last forever, right?
What a great trip to Tahoe. I am sorry we had to miss that one. Baby Jonah is dreamy.
I love that you document their growth this way. Good for you for being on top of it and doing it for #3 as well!
Sorry he is sensitive to dairy. Isa outgrew it before she turned one. Can't remember exactly when... maybe at 10 months. So hopefully he will too.
Post a Comment