(No Taft is not in a car seat and yes the car is moving. Don't report me to the authorities. The church is within walking distance, we were just too late to walk. I swear.)
4.11.2010
Sunday Best
This is Taft pre-church: seersucker suit, including jacket, tie, combed hair.
This is Taft post-church: suit jacket off, tie off, top button undone, messy hair, women's sunglasses.
(No Taft is not in a car seat and yes the car is moving. Don't report me to the authorities. The church is within walking distance, we were just too late to walk. I swear.)
(No Taft is not in a car seat and yes the car is moving. Don't report me to the authorities. The church is within walking distance, we were just too late to walk. I swear.)
Posted by Heidi at 9:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Looks like he is LOVING being out of that car seat. I bet every man in the world starts out the way Taft does and dreams of ending up with it all off...Taft just pulled it off!
Oh, and yes, the car is moving but WHO took the picture?? The driver???
I wanted to tell you at church how much I LOVED Taft's outfit! He looked adorable!
Brauer has the same suit. I think we need to get a cousin picture. (my word verification is rearski...maybe related to bumski...hmmm)
Messy, but still cute. I'm impressed that he managed to walk away with no stains on his shirt. No crayons, juice, crackers, or anything! Way to go!
Taft: "We want you!" (He looks dapper.)
I love it!
Seriously... Kid you are a little stud!! Love the outfit definately steller!! So cute I can't believe he is one!! Can't wait to see you guys again!
Post a Comment