Earlier this month sweet Lanx graduated from high school. It's so weird to me that she's old enough to now live on her own and be done with school. I still remember the day we were sitting in front of my mom's bathroom mirror and I was trying to help her say her R's. " Say Tigerrrrrrr"...."Tigoooooo." Lanx graduated with a 3.99, better than any of the other Bluth kids ever came close to. She has a full ride scholarship to UVU and will be playing for the girls soccer team. She was also the only girl in the senior class to win an Outstanding Student Athlete award.
Lanx is such a great girl and I know none of us could live without her!



2 comments:
Oh these pictures of Lanx and the fam are really cute. Why are they showing up as a comment to Seth studying? I think I might need to give you another blogging lesson. hehehe!!!! Just kidding. I love that you started a blog. I am really addicted to blogging. I should totally get a life. :(
Oh and way to go Seth!!! You are the smartest man alive.
Okay it is not doing it anymore. Did you fix it?
Post a Comment